Loumidis Coffee (ground) 194g
Free shipping | On orders over NOK 399
Secure Store | We are the e-brand
Right of return | 30 days from delivery
Real Greek coffee is truly a specialty.
The strong taste, the foam on top and the turbidity at the bottom are clear characteristics of a well-brewed "Ellinikos Kafes". Traditionally, it is brewed in a briki and served in small demitasse cups.
With Loumidis ground Greek coffee, you are sure to get off to a good start with quality at the fore!
The coffee is brewed with care so that the foam can grow high and retain its air after serving. It is sipped carefully so that you can feel the rich aroma from the coffee and that you do not get too much coffee grounds. Served with a cool glass of water and preferably a small bowl of Loukoumi on the side, possibly try this variant with rose . Several variants are available. You can of course also buy your briki from us!
Course of action:
- Fill your coffee cup with water, then pour the water into your briki. In this way, you ensure the right amount of coffee and space for the foam to form. Be careful not to overcrowd!
- Add the desired amount of coffee and any sugar and stir.
- Heat your coffee over medium-high heat and stir once or twice more. Never leave your briki as it quickly foams over.
- When the coffee starts to foam, take it off the heat briefly and let the foam settle. Then you put it on the heat again. Do not stir your coffee when the foam has started to form, otherwise it will clump together. Remove the coffee from the heat when the foam has risen again, be careful not to boil.
- Carefully pour the coffee into the cup and let it stand for a few minutes so that the grounds can settle at the bottom of the cup.